Today is..

Sound of Mine

Total Pageviews

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

hi there..
its 2010 now..
woooww the time goes so fast, isn't it??
well, do the best in this year..
2010... Hmmm i'm pretty exciting for this year..
coz i believe Lord Jesus has prepared something good in this year for me.. yyay!! Thank you so much Lord..


Proverbs 23:18 "Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. "


Jeremiah 29:11 "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope."


;o) yyayy!! 2010 is a Mistery.. but i don't affraid about it.. as long as Jesus always be wid me.. Ooyeaah HE WILL!! HE won't leave me nor forsake me.. Thank you sooo much Lord!! {-_-}







xoxo,


Glory Anastasia..
© 2010


0 comments:



Post a Comment